Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)

  1. Goddess. I love You, You make me happy, You make me want to be the best me that I'm capable of, and I'll spend as much of my life with You as You want me for.
  2. My munchkin. Because she is the coolest experiment ever. (Every child is an experiment: we hypothesize that our technique for raising a kid will be better than ones before, then spend 20-odd years trying to test that.)
  3. My co-husband Jukebox. I know that Goddess and the munchkin are in good hands while I can't be with them, and I know I'll be welcome when I can.
  4. My guys. The "formative hell" of junior high I talked about in the last post ended with meeting the writer and the artist, and a VHS copy of Mystery Science Theater 3000 The Movie that we played over and over until it snapped.
  5. My parents. I'm lucky to be able to say that my parents, while not perfect, are decent loving people with brains in their heads, who raised and continue to support two pretty good sons.

No comments:

Post a Comment