Saturday, December 31, 2011

My one confession

This is leading up to my confession. One of my numerous fetishes is pantyhose. The feel of the material on my skin, and the look of it on a woman's legs. I love the feeling so much....(here it comes, and it is tough for me to type)...

I own two pairs of hose that I will wear for erotic purposes.

One pair is a color called "Girl scout green". I dream of someone (for some reason it's MiLady's voice I hear) calling me some dirty names while I wear them for this mystery figure in private.

The other pair is grey. It is part of my robot skin. I have not opened this pair as I wish MiLady to put me in my robot mode and have me put them on to become more of a robot.

There. Now the harder part...Pushing the "Publish Post" button.

No comments:

Post a Comment