Sunday, August 28, 2011

Full House

CopperHeron is in town. This is an unalloyed Good Thing, resulting in much happy friendship and extra hands to maintain the household and a bubbly happy Goddess even by the usual standards of bubbly happy Goddess and much general goodness. The only way it could be happier was if all our other long-distance friends and family could be here too, and if it was permanent. (We are working on the practical teleporter. So far I have worked out how to chop things into little tiny bits, but I'm not so good on the sending them places or the reassembling them. In fact, I actually just bought a Kitchen-Aid blender. It doesn't even have a puree setting.)

It might be a little quiet on the blog for a while. There's times to tell people stories, and times to do things we tell stories about later. :)

1 comment:

  1. *sigh* I know you guys will have fun, just wish I could be there, too.

    ReplyDelete