Tuesday, August 30, 2011

More School!

As soon as it was over, it's started again. This time, however, I have 15 weeks to finish the semester instead of 5. And I'm only taking two classes. With that being said, those two classes are Macroeconomics and Literature & Composition. Both of them are online. So far I don't seem to be doing too badly. Remembering that I am serving by doing well only spurs my desire and ambition to do as well as I possibly can. My goal is within sight and reach. One more semester after this and I graduate with my Associates in Accounting!

I have also been working a lot of overtime this week to help out with the overload of work at my day job due to Hurricane Irene. Luckily most of the damage wasn't too severe. And I'm getting paid for the extra hours. I'll be using part of that check to apply for graduation so that I can see exactly what classes I have left. Weeeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment