Saturday, August 6, 2011

Still Here

Again, sorry for being incognito. When you take things one day at a time, as I may have mentioned I do, you run the risk of losing yourself in the day, and things slip away. However, Lady Ru'etha has pointed out to me that this is something that I've let slip, and so I return.

Merriam-Webster defines "majordomo" as the chief steward of a large house, or a person who speaks, makes arrangements or takes charge for another. In our family, Jukebox is Lady Ru'etha's majordomo. He helps make sure things run relatively smoothly. Since I formally joined the family at the collaring ceremony in May, I've begun helping out with that, being his backup, if you will. I've helped keep time for appointments and run interference when things get hairy. As I've settled into this some, the idea came to me to call my role "minordomo." When I brought this up with my Lady, She liked the idea then mentioned I should blog about it, so here you go! =^_^=

No comments:

Post a Comment