Friday, June 10, 2011

Favorite Trance Memory - Sleepykitten

Honestly, 2 moments come to mind.

September 2007: The last night of Dragon Con. I'd just met Lady Ru'etha a few hours before at the hypnosis panel. Then we all spent a few hours shooting the breeze and those of us who were new were beginning to get to know everyone. I step out to run to the restroom. When I leave the restroom, I see a pair of excited, mischievous eyes and Her sweet, beautiful voice drops me into trance. She holds me and tells me how happy She was to meet me and how She had been wanting to play with my mind all night long. She then tells me, in that "you are *GOING* to do this" way that She seems to have, that when I return to the hotel room, I will find myself aroused and thinking of Her. I will relieve myself while whispering as quietly as possible that "obedience is pleasure." (Yes, my eyes did just flutter and I shivered. Why do you ask?) At that point, I was Hers. No question about it.

Fast forward just shy of 4 years later.

May 2011: We all are in Connecticut for NEEHU2. I had volunteered to be an appetizer server for the meet and greet mingling time opening the con. My Lady sends me to the kitchen to wait for whatever they want to send me out with to serve everyone. I get a tray of stuff and start offering it to folks. As I approach Her table, She excuses Herself, and suddenly, Her eyes and voice are the only thing in the room. I drift down and serve Her by serving others. Every time I pass Her, She deepens the trance. Bouncing back and forth from light to deep trance definitely felt wonderful, but not as wonderful as Her praise as I obeyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment