Saturday, June 11, 2011

Trance Memories

i have a few trances with M'Lady that stick out in particular in my memory.

First is one from quite a while ago, where M'Lady hypnotized me over the course of a few weeks, prior to me visiting Her, to react to a perfumed handkerchief as if it were chloroform, and surprised me during the visit with it, which then led into an interesting kidnap scene as She and the woman who was, at that time, Mistress to both of us, brought a friend up to her home in Virginia, with me tranced out and being brainwashed in the back seat of the car. It didn't quite go as planned, as i ended up safewording in order to be supportive when M'Lady was having an issue with carsickness, but it was still very yummy.

Another, not as hot, but still interesting, was just before we got back together, when She spent several sessions at DragonCon 2007 prior to Her panel that year, essentially building resistance up in me so that going under for Her would be as if i had never tranced for Her before, so it wouldn't seem unbelievably easy when She called on me to be "Exhibit A" for the panel.

Another, coming back from Dark Odyssey the last year we went, had Her trancing me using a trigger that just sort of happened, wherein She cupped Her hand over my nose and mouth like a gas mask, and had me breathe in 'trance gas'. Normally, it only takes about a minute for me to go VERY deep for that, but on the train ride back that year, She, at my request, kept me breathing in the 'trance gas' for quite a while. i don't really remember much, except that it was wonderful.

And last, but not least in this list, was when She had me take a melatonin supplement and listen to one of Her trances, while trying to write a blog post on Fetlife. If you look under my "Writing" section there, you'll see the results of that. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment