Saturday, June 11, 2011

A Trance Memory of the Goddess

It happened a couple of years ago, back when I still worked nights and I still worked weekends. I had a Sunday night shift where the only person in the building was me and not nearly enough work to fill an eight hour shift, and She knew it.

She put me under that evening, before I came in to work, and told me that every once in a while that night, I would feel Her fingers brushing the back of my neck and it would make me shiver in pleasure and remember how deeply Her control held me, how owned I truly was.

Now keep in mind, we had never actually experimented with sensory hallucinations. A lot of hypnokinky people play with it regularly, but apart from the good old-fashioned orgasm trigger, we hadn't done much of anything with the "you will see/hear/feel this sensation." I was actually semi-worried that when we did get to it, I wouldn't be able to do it. But that was the last thing on my mind when She commanded me that night.

Instead, I found out that at least when it came to tactile hallucinations, I was a natural. Every touch felt so real that I could swear She was there, every shudder of delight got stronger and stronger as the night went on. By morning, I was literally sinking to my knees with each tremor of bliss that passed through me, my legs no longer desiring to support me as I gave in to the feeling and the knowledge that all this came from Her.

Of course, my subconscious was in complete control of the process; if someone had come in unexpectedly, or if I had work to do, my own sense of safety would have prevented the command from kicking in. But to my conscious mind, the touches were unpredictable, delicious, and intense. We've had many lovely experiences since then, and will have many more. But this one was special in its own way.

No comments:

Post a Comment