Saturday, May 28, 2011

my path and M'Lady's influence on it.

Somewhat recently, i got to thinking about just how bound i am to M'Lady, and how many parts of my life are in some way related to me being Hers.

It turns out that quite a bit of who i am now is directly or indirectly related to being M'Lady's. Most of my friends, i know because of Her in some way, either because She introduced me, or simply because i moved up here. i live in a house She lived in, that still hums with Her energy and the energy of Her family, and my roommate here i would never have met if it weren't for both our ties to Her.

Even my main hobby, doing miniature wargaming, i got into because we went to DragonCon together. And given how much i've grokked the Warhammer 40k setting (to the point where i'm running a mostly-weekly RPG set in it), that definitely defines a fair bit of who i am. i also found my favorite band, Emerald Rose, because of Her and DragonCon.

While i didn't get into the Wheel of Time because of M'Lady, i did get back into it and keep current with it because i kept going to DragonCon. A particular quote from that series helped me survive the worst depression i've ever had to deal with.

i'm also pretty sure i wouldn't have figured out that i'm genderfluid without M'Lady's help, and i probably also wouldn't be on Twitter, Facebook, or Fetlife.

i love You, Goddess.

No comments:

Post a Comment