Monday, May 9, 2011

Writing as Service

In a blog that is, fundamentally, about the different ways we serve our Goddess, I feel like it's worth mentioning that writing this blog entry is an act of service in and of itself. In fact, looking back, a lot of my service to Lady Ru'etha has involved writing; it's what originally brought us together, back when I was just writing erotica as a "writing exercise" and She sent me fanmail.

Then, when we were friends/something more than friends/involved but not sure how, She continued to encourage me to write. I have never made it much of a secret that my erotica isn't the only stuff I write by any means; I have a vanilla blog that would almost certainly have gone completely fallow if not for Her constant encouragement and support.

And when we finally decided that I would be Hers and submit to Her as Her pet, She encouraged and commanded and inspired me to write more erotica, while still helping me stay disciplined with my other writings. Sometimes I haven't had the energy or the time to write, but She's always continued to give me the inspiration, the encouragement and the enthusiasm to write more. She's been a devoted fan as well as an object of my devotion, and today's entry is just another offering to my Goddess. So if you like my writing, you have Her to thank for it.

If you don't, you have me to blame.

No comments:

Post a Comment