Sunday, May 15, 2011

Writer's Block

In having an additional blog, I would normally copy and paste what I have in my other blogs because some people won't look at my blog in one place but they will in another. But this one is different. Here, I have to write something unique to this space. I'm finding it's a bit difficult for me to do that. I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to focus on. I thought maybe I'd write hypnosis related stuff, given certain particular significant details, but I simply don't have enough experience with it. And what little experience I do have... I haven't quite built my confidence in yet. So I still feel like it's a bit of a private subject to me. Which is funny considering I usually say that my life is an open book.

When I first started on this journey with M'Lady, I was very uncertain and still in a bit of a tizzy from other things going on at the time and there were a few times where she wanted to trance me and I actually told her no. That certainly isn't the case now *giggles* but most of my experience with trancing at this point has been through the use of recordings. NEEHU was my first "public" hypnosis experience. And it was exhilarating. I started out the weekend thinking I most likely wouldn't trance with anyone other than M'Lady and I've never been happier to be proven wrong. Next year is going to be so much more fun now that I know more people in the hypnosis community. With that being said, when I've listened to the recordings I feel like I've fallen asleep and so I can't really say what experience, if any, that I've had. I know it has helped with her being able to take me under, but other than that, I just don't know.

I've been told I trance very well, and not to worry about it, but of course my overly analytical mind keeps trying to wrap itself around what trance is supposed to be like. I guess time will tell and hindsight is 20/20. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment