Friday, November 18, 2011

2 Images That Describe My Life Right Now


My life is in flux. Of course I suppose finding out you have a brain tumor would cause that.While I'm not upset about it, nor am I scared, it still creates a challenge. It creates an obstacle I must overcome to be able to move forward. I don't know where this adventure will lead, but I do know it will be interesting.


I've realized within the last couple of weeks just how little I tolerate fools. And by fools, I mean those that would seek to hurt those I care about or try to manipulate me in a way that is not healthy. I will quickly shut down any attempt at this. I have little patience for those that do not have my or my companions' interests at heart. This is a significant change from the way I used to be. I'm not sure when it changed. I only know that it has. I'm not sure I like feeling so hard about/towards people but it's also become necessary. I do not have the time nor do I have the energy necessary to keep up the those people.

I realize neither of these pictures is particularly happy. My classes end December 12. Hopefully by then I'll have something more definite on my "condition" and I won't have the pressure of classes standing over me. That combined with good company will surely brighten my spirits quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment