Saturday, November 26, 2011

One Confession

Sometimes I wish I could just drop everything. Leave everything and everyone behind. I sometimes wish I could just take any money I have on hand, a few changes of clothes and leave. Start over. I sometimes wonder what it would be like to just start over from fresh with no one who knows me.

Then I think about the aftermath it would cause and I can't do it. I can't cause pain to that many people, some of whom mean the world to me. And I would always wonder what happened to everyone. In the end, I think I would be worse off for it. No matter how complicated my life is, everyone in it contributes to my happiness in one way or another. There are times when the complexity that is my life becomes overwhelming and I wish things were simple. But they aren't. And they never will be. *smiles softly*

No comments:

Post a Comment