Friday, November 25, 2011

Six things I wish i had never done

Gosh this one is the toughie. i was brought up in a good home. ok, here goes.

6-I wish I never got in fights in Jr. High. But I was standing up for myself at the time. Y'see I was picked on A LOT. So I had to constantly defend myself verbally and physically.

which leads to...

5-I wish I never said some of the things I said. I had used language back then that would curl my ears today, especially some bad words in the LGBT community that I have a clearer understanding of now. They threw them as an insult, and I threw them right back. It actually nearly got me in trouble, as I was in the principal's office (victim again) with my parents in tow, after I had used a certain word to get a bully off my back. (Too close and rubbing his privies against me in basketball) The bully was supposed to have his parents with him but he didn't. he said "Mr> and Mrs. , Do you know what your son called me?", and the gym teacher said, with principal present, "Yah, what did you do to get him to say it?" it went down hill for him from there.

Another thing that 6 lead to...

4-I wish I never hit a guy with a prop cane. I was defending my Girlfriend's Honor. Someone said that she and I were getting some tail. Needless to say, I was furious. I clobbered him, and was seen by the assistant principal. I apolgized to him in the office, he apologized to me, and the Principal said, "You did the wrong thing for the right reason." I had to serve an extra day of school in my Senior Year (went in on a day of Thanksgiving Break) as a result.

3-I wish I never let my emotions get the better of me when I was younger. I think I turned into the Incredible Hulk with anger as the bullying mounted and got more and more. I'm glad I had some creative outlets when I was younger, otherwise I might have blown up a school. I think it also alienated a lot of friends.

2-I wish I never ate a whole jalapeno pepper. It was stuffed with cream cheese, but I was sweating the rest of the day from it.

1-I wish I never just stayed in my dorm room at college. i could've learned a lot more from going out in the world instead of being a recluse.

No comments:

Post a Comment