Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Four Turn Offs

1. Being malicious. There's a lot of area that is covered by the phrase "dark play," including humiliation and objectification. Some people see the two as synonymous, but, to me, there's a difference. I want to try out certain areas of dark play, but if you don't provide aftercare, or you don't frequently remind me that you do care, then all you're doing is beating me emotionally. I've both been there and done that.

2. Isolation. I've heard about tops using this as punishment. I've read about going off into solitude for personal and spiritual growth. F*** that. Sorry for the vulgarity, but that's how vehemently I feel about it. One of my biggest problems is that I can't stop feeling alone, even when surrounded by those who love me.

3. Enforced chastity. No thank you. I'm a hedonist, and enjoy my carnal pleasures way too much. One might even go so far as to call me a slut, but only if they really love me. ~_^

4. Doing things outdoors. Ugh, bugs, dirt, and a million other things. I'd likely be too distracted to be able to really enjoy myself, worried about getting bitten and/or catching something.

No comments:

Post a Comment