Sunday, November 13, 2011

8 Ways to Win My Heart (Belatedly back on the assignment)

  1. I'm a pretty lousy poker player, so there's that. 
  2. Disagree with me strongly. I'm not talking about violent disagreement, but if you call me on something you think is wrong and back yourself up, I'll definitely be intrigued.
  3. Show broad interests. I feel like the modern world allows to amuse ourselves constantly within one genre or subject, and it's appealing if you fight that. 
  4. Laugh at something I say. (I'm easy that way.)
  5. Recommend a book, album, or movie to me. 
  6. Blush just the right way. 
  7. Be game for something offbeat or weird. I live in New York because you can encounter that weirdness so often because there are so many creative people here trying so many different things
  8. Guess something about me before I say it.

No comments:

Post a Comment