Sunday, November 13, 2011

Three Turn Ons

1. Intelligence and/or Geekiness. (Preferably a hefty combination of both) I want to be able to have  intelligent discussions with someone, and to be able to segue into goofy things we both enjoy. Geekiness isn't just comics, gaming, sci-fi/fantasy.. you can be an automobile geek, a plane geek, a math geek, hell, even a sports geek! Just have intelligence and the passion to back it up and show it off. (My loved ones geek out about all kinds of stuff that I'm not interested in, myself. I couldn't be more proud of them when they do!)

2. Physicality. Not necessarily sex, but touching. Back rubs/scratches, stroking my hair, holding my hand(s), hugs. Little things. I love giving them, but reciprocation is so very important to me. I communicate by touch (as I may have mentioned before), and, in my head, letting me give to you isn't the same as giving back to me. Even most kinky stuff falls into this category. (Except for hypnosis, and even then it can affect the physical body. yum!)

3. Feet. I've actually changed one or two people's opinions on getting their feet touched. I love the taste, smell and feel of clean feet, and hearing someone's sounds of pleasure when I'm kissing and nibbling their feet drives me wild.

No comments:

Post a Comment