Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Three Turn-Ons

This would be known as "the fun one", of course. Of the ten things we're telling everyone about ourselves, the thing we most want everyone else to know is what they can do to make us hot and happy. And here are my big three...keeping in mind, of course, that you already need to be someone I know well enough and feel safe enough around to do them. :)

1. Hypnosis. I adore being hypnotized. It is a wonderful and erotic sensation in and of itself, as well as being a gateway to so many delicious experiences. Being hypnotized is always a turn-on for me, always. (That's not to say I can't benefit from hypnosis for therapeutic purposes, but it's always very easy for someone to steer the trance in an erotic direction.)

2. Touch. It's taken me a long time to realize this, because I always thought I didn't like being touched. What I've found, over the decade or so of being with my Goddess, is that I actually like being touched so much that I don't feel comfortable letting just anyone do it. It is a deeply sensual experience in the literal and figurative sense, and I find it to be an important part of erotic play.

3. Whatever turns you on. This was another one that took me a long time to realize, and Goddess and I had lots of discussions as to why things that I did and loved with other girlfriends I never asked Her to do...and astonishingly, didn't miss. We finally called it my "enablement kink"; I get intensely turned on by realizing how turned on my partner is. What they are into, I get into, even though I don't necessarily hold any interest in it any other time. Weird, but very very fun. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment