Saturday, November 19, 2011

eight ways to win my heart

8-Good cooking or a good taste in food. I don't want to eat at a gourmet restaurant every night, but I love good cookin.

7-Geekiness. My inner geek loves to show himself every now and then.

6-Willingness to be held or to hold me. I am very much a contact-aware person, and like being hugged, cuddled and caressed.

5-Falling asleep while being held. I do like the idea of being a "Teddy Bear" for someone. Especially MiLady.

4-Must be a little silly or childlike, but not too much. I have very much a child's sensibilities still. I guess I don't want that "Second Childishness" that Shakespeare talked about so I haven't really ended my first.

3-Must have an active imagination.

2-Must have a small hint of a dark side and/or a love of Halloween

1-An interest in hypnosis.

No comments:

Post a Comment