Monday, October 10, 2011

7 Things That Cross My Mind A Lot

1. Sex. Lots of sex. (I did mention I like it and am a sexual person, right?)

2. Hypnosis. It's a fascinating subject to me and one I sorely wish I could gain more experience with and have more fun with.

3. My schoolwork. To say that schoolwork takes up a good chunk of my time is a significant understatement right now... I'm always keeping track of what is due for which class, when it's due and wondering what I made on that test or essay I had to turn in that I don't have a grade for yet.

4. Role-playing games (as in DnD type games). It's a major component of friends time that happens every other week for me and we're always talking about it in one form or fashion or another. Yep. I'm the token gamer chick in my group.

5. My family. This includes not only my non-kinky family but my kinky family as well. I actually consider most of my kinky family more my family than almost anyone related to me by blood.

6. Work. Seriously. I'm there 8.25 hours a day. Some of the stuff I have to deal with at work can be pretty serious and unfortunately I'm not the type that can just drop home life for work and work life for home. If I've had a bad day, it lingers. I am always trying to figure out how I can do better and what it would take to get a job I truly love in a way that I can afford the change. I'm not having much luck on that one...

7. Me. I won't deny it. I am probably a bit narcissistic inside. I'm always contemplating my reactions to things. I'm constantly wondering if there's someway I could do better at something or with someone or whatever. That or I'm trying to figure out ways to make things work with what I have. I marvel at how lucky I've been in my life and how things could have turned out differently.

No comments:

Post a Comment