Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Five People Who Mean A Lot

Here is my list of five people/groups who mean a lot to me, in no real order, and occasionally grouped.

1- M'Lady and Her other Chosen. All of you mean so much to me. i really, really wish i could spend more time with all of you. i wish one day we could all be a lot closer to each other in RL.

2- Retheldirood. You're my roommate, and at this point, you're more of a sibling than anything else.

3- my parents. As much as we've sometimes fought, and as far away as i am now, i do still love you both.

4- Setzer. You're still my best friend, and i'm looking forward to fighting alongside you in Diablo III and SW:TOR, and some day playing Warhammer with you again.

5- The PolyCoffee group. Even though i've not been in a couple of weeks for varied reasons, it's good to actually be able to hang out with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment