Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Eight ways to win my heart

1. Be physical: touch me, hold me, rub my back, stroke my hair. Nothing makes me feel more loved than receiving physical contact.


2. Sometimes I act like just one of the guys, but I'm always a girl at heart. Flowers, taking me out to dinner, opening doors, stuff like that. (Someone who was once special to me made me cry because the first time we met in person, she gave me a big plush rose - plush is *SO* much better than a real flower, IMO)


3. Be up front. I don't get subtlety well. If you like me or something I do, tell me and tell me often. Same if you don't like something I do. (Just be gentle with that last part.)

4. Be genuinely interested in some of the same things I am. I like being able to geek out with someone over things.

5. Where we differ, push me to at least try it, but do it gently. I'll give something a few tries before I decide how I feel about it.

6. Some days, I just want to do nothing and goof off. Join me, because things are better when they are shared.

7. Chaos is a part of my life. Being able to deal with it gracefully and going with the flow will go a long way towards keeping things sane.

8. Accept me as I am. I am slow to change, but I am trying to get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment