Friday, October 21, 2011

Six things you wish you’d never done

1. I wish I hadn't let my parents have such strong influence. Toxic people are toxic, even if they are blood.

2. I wish I'd never met a particular ex. There were no good memories of our time together, and she hurt me the worst of all of them.

3. I wish I'd never gone to the local comic book shop on a particular day. My eagerness to get my fix led to one of the darkest moments in my life.

4. Of all the years I have been in school, there was only once where I truly regretted missing homework. Because of it, I was forced to miss out on a field trip to a local museum.

5. I wish I hadn't stopped my HRT when I was on it before.

6. I wish I hadn't quit my hotel job. It was the best job I've had yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment