Saturday, October 22, 2011

Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)

Notes:
1. Since I took *WAY* too long to finish the last post, I will do this one now.
2. Obviously, I will be using nicknames when possible. ^_^
3. Cutting it down to a mere 5 people would leave out too many. So I will group them.
4. This is by no means a comprehensive list.


1. My kink family. Lady Ru'etha, Jukebox, CopperHeron, Twinklie and Lyinar. (I would feel like I was cheating if I didn't group them together, lol.) Extended family counts too, such as Sleepy_Head, Retheldirood, Katie LBT. I don't know Merryweather well enough yet, but my Lady trusts and loves him, and that's good enough for me.

2. The person who's been in my life the longest, Nana. (pronounced Nay-Nay). She in particular has kept me real and laughing at life, even when things were darkest. I don't talk to her nearly as often as I would like to, but the moment one of us calls the other, it's like no time has passed whatsoever and we pick up right where we left off.

3. My older sister. When she and I first met, it was an almost instant connection. Then I moved in with her for a while to recuperate after a particularly nasty time, and we became friends. She's overcome a lot and found happiness, and has one of the most beautiful families I know.

4. Jaya, Lilikka, Raven, and Jtgqos - each of them has touched my life in a particular way

5. Pensacola was a damn good time for me. I made a lot of friends there who hold a very special place in my heart. Stephie, Chaaaarrrrrrliiieeeeee, Anton, Rodney, Lindsey, etc.. Long list is long. These guys rallied around me during a *VERY* scary time for me and made it so amazing, I can never thank them enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment